Tuesday, August 25, 2015

More minis arrived!

Yay!  More mini packages in the mailbox!

These beauties come from MiniFanaberia.  A lovely spice cabinet and a little gift from the maker, Dorota, a "Welcome" sign:


The little drawers even open!!!
They are additions to my tenant's Magic Shoppe.  They are already in their final places:


The sign hangs from the door


And the cabinet rests on the shelf
Also, a standing lantern kit from Gypsy Boudoir Miniatures:


This is going to be a gift for my tenant's study.  Shhh, don't say anything to her!
And some little crucifixes, that are essential in the project of the jewelry box.  They come from Miniaturas M. José:


I can't wait to start working on my projects!  Unfortunately these days I am busy organizing my new rented self-storage space.  Hopefully I will be able to start something during the weekend...

No comments: