Sunday, August 30, 2015

Free dollhouse printable moving and shipping boxes!

I have recently rented a small self-storage space, and I have been busy clasifying and packing things in boxes.  And of course, seeing all those neat and tidy-looking boxes, I wanted some in miniature too.

Since my vampire tenant does not plan to move anytime soon, I decided I would do some packages for her - either shipping parcels for her customers, or stuff that she bought and was sent to her.

I just finished them this morning.  I love how they turned out!


I printed the box design directly onto brown cardboard to mimic the color of real shipping boxes, and as real shipping boxes, I closed them up with clear tape and slapped some shipping labels on them.  Here they are in their final places:


I am still not sure if they are coming in or going out...
I am very happy to share with you the files for the boxes and some moving and shipping labels that you can affix to them if you want.  Bear in mind that I made them as the real thing, and you have to either close them with tape or use glue in the interior flaps; they do not have a lid that comes up, like decorating boxes.  Feel free to use them and pass them along to anyone (crediting the source or linking back here), but please do not sell them.

I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Keneth said...

Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on small packing boxes