Saturday, May 16, 2015

New paper design at my shop

It's been quite some time now that I want to craft realistic looking papers for dollhouse settings.  I think there isn't just enough of them - specially if you are like me, and don't have an ordinary looking house that can get by with things such as romantic letters or cute notepads.  I bought a set of printable parchment witchy papers from Vectoria Designs for my own dollhouse, and they are just so irresistible that I wanted to share what I created with them.

I made a couple of box holders for my dollhouse' shop to showcase them to customers:

But then, I thought most people would not care for that, so I turned them into pretty pagan stationery:


If your house has a witch or wizard, they would probably welcome them!  You can find them in my shop.

No comments: