Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A new absinthe antiquity

Can't get enough of them.  They are all so beautiful!  This is the new treasure that it's coming to my home all the way from France:

Picture from the Absinthe Originals website
This is the "Etoiles 2" spoon, a new acquisition from the Absinthe Originals website.  I've said this before, but I'm happy to say it again: if you are looking for real absinthe antiquities, this is the place to go.  I am sure that, even if you are on a budget (like I am most of the time) you can find a lovely piece to use in your absinthe ritual or just to add to your bar display.

Marc is an expert on the subject, and trusted among the absinthe aficionados community.  Not only does he sell pretty absinthiana objects, he also has a website where you can be sure you can order the finest absinthes on the market.  When I am finished with the Obsello and Deva bottles I currently have, I am looking forward to order one of those high ranking absinthes so difficult to find in Spain.

Santé!

No comments: