Monday, December 6, 2010

More Absinthe accessories - not minis :)

The brouilleur and the sugar cubes arrived!

I have already had occasion of using them both. I love the sugar cubes design; it is a pity that the Bonnecaze and Cie website is not available anymore. The brouilleur... I am not so happy about. If you are interested, you can read a review I wrote about it here.

I am currently designing a miniature sugar box that will have the logos featured in the sugar cubes' wrappings; also, I have found a couple of posters that depict the French ban of absinthe, and will have them available in miniature in my shop in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Absinthe On The Net said...

Hello,
I read your review of the brouilleur and the sugar problem. Did you know you can also use the dripper like an absinthe glass? Just put your spoon on top of the dripper and pour water over your cube. The brouilleur controls the rate the water is added and all of your sugar is used ;)