Friday, October 8, 2010

I did it! I made it!

Remember some posts ago, when I talked about the Absinthe fountain that I purchased for my real size house? Contar gave me an idea that I desperately wanted to try: to make an absinthe fountain in miniature.

I spent some days thinking about the design, and today it all came together. Since my fountain is completely made of glass, and I can't blow glass from scratch, I took as inspiration the Bonnecaze and Cie N. 2 fountain:

And voila! The miniature absinthe fountain became a reality:

Can you see it on the table, next to the Absinthe set?

This design is definitely going to be on my shop. I hope I will be listing the first absinthe fountain in miniature in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Your little fountain is too cool! You will have no trouble selling these, just be sure to charge enough. No one else has these and people love Absinthe.

Good Luck with your sales.
Victoria ♥

Kaleidoskopic Romance said...

Thank you for the visit and the good wishes, Victoria! :)

The Old Maid said...

Oh this is such a great idea!:)

Flora said...

Kassandra, is fantastic!
I really like how you managed to make it ... I love dreams that turn into projects, and then in reality.
Then, I like to look around the homes of others: is out of my nature voyeur!
These days, in which a proliferation of shabby houses (always beautiful, I must say), it seems there is no more space for the old, charming, gloomy Victorian houses ...
We stayed in a few to love this style, too bad.
Your living room seems really friendly and realistic.
What a beautiful tray of absinthe ...
;-)
Mini hugs, Flora

Ascension said...

Tu sala de estar es completamente maravillosa, me encantan todos los detalles.
Seguro que tendras suerte.
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension

contar said...

Me alhaga pensar que yo le di la idea para hacer esta joya, creo que usted consiguiĆ³ sin duda plasmar lo que deseaba perfectamente, y en su sala es el complemento ideal.
felicidades
un abrazo


Alhague I think I gave him the idea for this gem, I think you definitely got what I wanted to capture perfectly, and his room is the perfect complement.
Congratulations
a hug